Pages

Friday 22 November 2013

Postcard Project: Happy Birthday to Outi

Postcard behind story from Outi:-

Hello everybody and greetings from Finland! My 16th birthday is coming on November and I’ve this project where I try to get as much birthday cards etc. from all around the world as possible!


I had sent a sleeping beauty postcard to Outi. As I had brought Ballerina rubber stamps so I want to try on it at this postcard. I just write a word of “Happy Birthday Outi” with some stamps of Ballerina. Hope she will like it.


1 comment:

  1. Amazing post! :)
    I'd like to invite you to my VERY FIRST INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY. The rules are really simple, and the gift is a voucher for shopping... You choose what, so please join! :) I expect you. Good luck xx
    http://tinasstylesinners.blogspot.com/2013/11/international-christmas-giveaway-gift.html
    xo, Tina

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com