Pages

Monday 11 November 2013

2013-10 Favorite Postcards Received

Here is another monthly post for choosing my favorite postcard for the month.


This shaped postcard sent from Japan by Masayo. This is a shaped peanut postcard and it looks unique.


This postcard was my prize from guessing game about which country of postcard Namaskara will receive. This postcard shows a picture of Rajasthani family from the Thar Desert. Although it is a simple picture of postcard, it does looks nice.


This postcard shows a picture of Obidos ,Portugal. Obidos is so beautiful with the castle. This is also my first times to hear of this place.


This postcard sent from Taiwan by Karen. She had brought this postcard during her volunteer work in Cambodia. The things that she gained from volunteer work was brave as during free hug activity, some of people decline the free hug that offer by she and at last a kid gives she courage. 

Postcard + stamp
This postcard was my prize as win from guessing how much the weight of the bag, I did not guess it correctly but approximately with the correct answer. Lily has a lot of beautiful Taiwan stamps for me to choose and finally I choose for the food stamp which looks delicious.


This postcard sent from 娇娇 during her travel to Bangkok. This is a multi-view of Bangkok, a kingdom of smile.


This is a mermaid illustration postcard sent from Finland by Kira. This illustration was draw by Linda Peltola in year 2012 who is also Kira’s favorite Finnish illustrator. Kira said that she want to move to Lapland and work near Santa Claus’ village. Wow, if she really moves to there then every day she can meet with Santa Claus. Hohoho..


This postcard sent from Taiwan by Lao Ying Wen (LYW). This is my prize that winning from LYW’s fan page. When winning result announced, the winners need to send personal details to him for postcard delivery purpose while I did not send as I did not know that I am one of the winners. Luckily, he gave me a message by using his personal account. If not, I will miss it.

4 comments:

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com