Pages

Tuesday 19 November 2013

DIY Ballerina Rubber Stamps kit

Last year, I had started to write and send postcard by using a blue pen with postcard. Now, my tools to write postcard had been increase to color pens, stickers and tapes. Recently, I had added a new member for my writing postcard tools which is stamps kit.


I had brought a set of Ballerina rubber stamps through online. This stamps are not ready to use as I need to set up the stamps first. It was my first times to set up the stamps by myself *excited*

It comes with a small box. Inside of box have sponge, rubber stamps and sticker of stamps. Below is the step by step to set up the stamps that I get through online.


After set up the stamps, it’s times for me to use it. It was my first time to use stamp other than office stamp so I had meet with one problem which is the result of Ballerina stamp has red residue with it.

The yellow arrows show the red residue. 
After test and think for few times, I decide to wipe out the red residue every time before I stamp it on paper and the result is good but not very perfect as also seen little residue. Practice makes perfect, I believe that my stamping skills will become good after using it for few times.


6 comments:

  1. 这套很可爱,我很喜欢,我也考虑了很久要不要买卖,
    不过我觉得我会比较少用,所以我买了另一款印章~~

    谢谢你在小薰妈家留下的资料,我也去败了一些贴纸和印章回来,呵呵~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 宅妈,
      我也考虑了很久才买这套因为那里有太多可爱的印章。我的印章多数都用在明信片上,这样看起来明信片才不会很单调。

      Delete
  2. Cute! I bet you could use these on nails if you're careful enough. I have nail art on the brain ;)

    Whimsical Allure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lindsey,
      What an awesome idea! Should try it soon :)

      Delete

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com