Pages

Saturday 23 November 2013

Candy Crush Nails with Splassh Polka Dot Nail Lacquers

Now a day, many people still like to play candy crush game at Facebook include my sister too but I did not play it as it seem getting hard when you reach higher level as I lazy to play especially it take time especially getting stuck at some level.

Lavender Purple, Hot Pink, Aqua Blue 
I still can enjoy the candy crush by color my foot nails with Splassh Polka Dot Nail Lacquers that I won from Celyx. It is easier compare with the real candy crush game. hehe...

My candy crush nails
When searching more information about Splassh Polka Dot Nail Lacquers, I had found a nice blog to share with you which is Nail Polish Wars especially at Nail Tricks part which she had answer many questions about the problems that we will meet in nail painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com