Pages

Friday 1 March 2013

Friend & Family Gatherings (Chap Goh Mei 2013)


During Chap Goh Mei (the 15th night of Chinese New Year), I had took some pictures with my pretty sister and cousins during our family gathering.



In the same day, I unexpectedly met up with my old primary school classmate. Luckily, I recognize with her face through the updated picture that I had seen in her Facebook. (••)

It’s been long time that I have not met with she since primary four (she had moved to Kota Kinabalu when we were primary five) so I required to take a photo with she.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com