Pages

Saturday 18 November 2017

Pavilion KL: Go Noodle House

16 October 2017 (Monday)

Go Noodle House has many branches such as Jaya One, One Utama, Mid Valley, Gurney (Penang), Sunway Velocity and many more.


In Pavilion KL, I thought Go Noodle House inside Food Court section so I searched around and can’t find. Therefore I try look for it at outside of Food court and found it.



I ordered Soup Bursting Meat Ball (RM9.81) and Herbal Tea (RM2.64).


I like the meatballs as inside of it has some ingredients and yummy. The soup also nice to drink.


I went there before 12pm. After I ate and leave the shop, at the front of the shop start queue up.

Go Noodle House
Pavilion KL: Level 1 (1.29.04)
Opening Hour: 10am-10pm
Tel: +603 2856 0904
Facebook: Go Noodle House


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com