Pages

Tuesday 13 January 2015

Mini Table Calendar 2015

I was so lucky to have a mini table calendar 2015 from Rita. I like to see her picture in her Fan page as her picture is very beautiful plus she is very good in editing picture especially her own name’s postmark in every picture. I also wish to get my own name postmark but I did not know how to do. Haha..


As usual, for the calendar that I think is nice, I will write and upload of the picture of calendar as at the end of year those calendar will be throw away or use in other purpose.



Her calendar looks attractive with many of her own pictures. It is very good for me as a reference in case I want to do a personalized calendar in future.



Rita is from Taiwan so her calendar has mark Taiwan’s public holiday and she even marks her birthday in this calendar.



All of her pictures took in Taiwan that made me also want to go Taiwan as the place is so beautiful. Haha..




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com