Pages

Friday 2 January 2015

Kedai Kopi Chai Wang: Herbal Mee Hoon

Every time friend ask for food recommendation in my place, I will no idea about it and direct tell he/she that I seldom eat at outside as most of the time, I eat at home that ready prepared by my mother. Haha..except some festival or occasions that will eat at outside.

22 November 2014


That day we were having our breakfast at outside as we need go to Kota Kinabalu by ferry to attend my sister’s convocation. My dad suggested to go Kedai Kopi Chai Wang to having breakfast as it near with terminal ferry which located opposite of HSBC Bank. My parents went to there to order for us first as I need to buy ferry ticket with my sister. 

This stall only open in morning
After buying the ticket, my sister and I went to find my parents for breakfast. On the table, I had seen has herbal mee hoon (rice vermicelli) and so surprised as before this I knew that it has sell chicken rice in afternoon and noodle in morning and did not know that has herbal noodle. 

Herbal Mee Hoon RM 4
I was so happy to see has herbal mee hoon as I like to drink herbal soup. The ingredients of herbal mee hoon have carrots, chicken slide, tofu (bean curd), red dates and wolfberries (gei ji). I like its soup which tastes good but the portion that giving was not so many but you can request to add more during order.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com