Pages

Monday 12 January 2015

Labuan Airport: S2 Café – White Furniture Cafe

Usually if has any celebration, my family will choose to go town for a dinner. This time, I suggested going to a café in an airport as they did not try at there before while I had been went there before with colleague.

21 September 2014

Around 7 p.m., we arrived at airport and went to S2 Café for dinner. That times, not many people having dinner. After we sat down, a waiter gave us menu for order the food. The menu as below:-



Almost all the furniture at that café is in white color. Our table has a plant which is small and cute so I took a photo of it while wait for food coming. 


In this café has an announcement TV that showing the departure and arrival for the flight so for those who need to have some food before go into flight can always look for TV to know the updates.   




Cincau & Logan/Laici Drinks 
I did not try for any noodle with tomato sauce before so I ordered this for a try. I thought that this dish will sour but when I eat this, this noodle did not sour at all.

Fried Noodle with Tomato Sauce RM 7.90
Salted Egg Chicken with Rice RM 9.90
Butter/Milk Chicken with Rice RM 9.90
Fried Rice RM 6.90
Mixed Vegetable with Rice RM 9.90
The portion of the dish is not so many so you will not feel super full after finish it but still can make your stomach 80% to 90% full.

This picture of S2 Café was not taken during dinner but in my folder long time ago as I wish to write a post about Labuan Airport. Now, I think I need to revisit airport to take some new pictures as airport has a little bit different from the picture that stored in my computer.


S2 Café
Lot L2L22,
Level 1, Departure
Labuan Airport, Labuan F.T.
Operating hour: 8.30 a.m. until 10.00 p.m.
S2 Mobile: 011 2182 9084
Tel: 087- 415855

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com