Pages

Tuesday 6 January 2015

Financial Park: HK Lao Po Dou Hua - Original & Green Tea Flavor

8th August 2014

That day, HK Lao Po Dou Hua start operated in Financial Park. My manger had bought some *Dou Hua (beancurd jelly) to treat us as tea time.

*Douhua is the short form of doufuhua. It is a Chinese snack made with very soft tofu. It is also referred to as tofu pudding and soybean pudding – Wikipedia



I tried for original flavor of Dou Hua , it is very soft and smooth and it did not sweet at all so it is a healthy dessert too as usually the Dou Hua that selling is too sweet.

9th August 2014

The next day, my mum, sister and I had gone to Financial Park for a shop so I had bought some Dou Hua for them to try for. Besides the original flavor, I had bought the green tea flavor. 


I like the green tea flavor because when you eat it, you can taste out light green tea taste as I also like to drink green tea. 


Original Flavor RM 4.00
Green Tea Flavor RM 4.50


HK Lao Po Dou Hua- Labuan
Facebook: HK Lao PoDou Hua
Address: Inside Financial Park (Near with KWSP or Maybank)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com