Pages

Thursday 14 August 2014

Samples: Have a Clean & Smooth Face with Biore, Cure & Senka

The samples in my house is getting more and more so in order to finish them, I had promised myself to use them regularly and from times to times I will combine the review of the samples that had been used by me into a post. In this post, I will talk about washing, exfoliation and moisturizing face that can make you have a clean and smooth face.


Washing: Biore Makeup Removing Facial Foam


This facial foam make my life easier as just one wash, it can cleanse my face and *remove makeup effectively. I like the smell of this facial foam that like lemon smell. As this facial foam consist Royal Jelly and Hyaluronic Acid so it will make my face moisturize after washing it.

*Remove all non-waterproof makeup including foundation, lipstick, eyeliner, eye shadow and blusher. Even water resistant sunscreen and BB Cream can be easily washed off.


Exfoliation: Cure Natural Aqua Gel


Exfoliation is an important routine in skin care as it clear away *dead cell layer to make your lotion or moisturizer fully absorption in your skin. Besides face, I use this aqua gel on my foot and heels. After massage the gel on my skin and wash off, I feel that my skin is soft and bright.

*Accumulated dead skin cell on skin surface caused skin problem such as wrinkle, spots, pimple, pigmentation, blackhead, harden and dry skin which will slows down your skin turnover cycle.

How to use:
1. Remove all makeup, wash your face and towel dry well.
2. Take a small amount of Cure onto your fingertips.
3. In a circular motion, massage gel onto your face or the area of concern where you want to remove the dead skin.
4. Once the dead skin cells have come off, rinse with water and continue with your regular skin care routine.
Recommend to use only twice per week for your face.


Moisturizing: Senka Hoshitsu Lotion


Same as Biore Makeup Removing Facial Foam, Senka Hoshitsu Lotion also contain Hyaluronic Acid with Royal Jelly that good for moisturizing. After wash or exfoliation my face, I will use this to moisturize my face. I like this lotion as it did not make me feel stickiness when apply it.

Last, let me share with you another function of Senka Hoshitsu Lotion which can use with blank mask that I found at online.  


2 comments:

  1. I just used up the sample of Biore makeup removing facial foam, and I gotta admit it makes removing makeup at the end of the day much easier! However, I still double cleanse after using it, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura,

      Then, your face will super clean because you double cleanse :)

      This facial foam did not make face dry after using it so it’s will be ok if double cleanse face.

      Delete

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com