Pages

Monday 18 August 2014

Leaders Clinic AC-Dressing Skin Clinic Mask

This mask is suitable for those whose skin is troubled by sebum, acne, large pores, irritation and redness as it will control to tackle acne and its scars, control sebum production and reduces the size of pores. This mask is Paraben-free and dermatological tested so it is also suitable for oily or combination skin.

Effect:
Anti-acne, controlling oil, reducing and lightening acne scars


How to use: 
1. Cleanse and dry face then refine with toner.
2. Apply mask 15-20 minutes.
3. Remove and tap your face for a while. Leave it around 10-15 minutes for the essence is fully absorbed.



When I opened the package, I quite shocked as the mask was in yellow color as usually the color that I saw was in white color. It has thick essence with a scent that I also did not how to describe it, all I can said was not flower scent. The texture of mask was rough and fit on my face. After masking, I feel that my face moisturize while lightening acne scars cannot see clearly by apply one mask.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com