Pages

Friday 29 August 2014

Deoproce Snail Essence Mask Sheet Pack

Snail essence mask is not a new mask for me as previously I had been using snail mask before such as Dr. Post Snail Aquaring SOS Mask and Touch in Sol Mask Pack. In this mask has snail secretion filtrate which protects the skin from getting rough and Sodium Hyaluronate makes the skin soft and maintains elasticity. This mask is recommended for all skin types. 


Direction to use:

1. Cleanse your face with cleansing foam and rinse your face with lot of warm water. Even if you don’t put on makeup, your facial skin is still exposed to the dirt and pollution in the air which only clog our pores.

2. Open by peeling the sachet and apply a face mask sheet by pressing it across the face and avoid sensitive areas such as eyes and mouth.

3. Wait for 15 to 20 minutes for the nutrition to absorb in the skin.

4. Remove and gently patting or massage your face with the remaining essence to enhance deeper absorption into your skin.

For better result, the frequency of mask application should be around every alternate 2nd or 3rd day.


This mask is a pure cotton mask that has a soft herbal aromatherapy scent. My face feel moisturize after apply this mask for 20 minutes. The thing that I like with this mask is after masking, the essence that left on my face is not too much so after I pat my face for a while, all the essence absorb into my face. As sometimes with other mask that my face still has lots of essence even after I pat for few times.



Deoproce Face Mask Sheet Set (20g X 5 pcs)
Green Tea, Snail, Pomegranate, Cucumber and Collagen

Price: RM 24.50

Website: HiShop Malaysia

Get 15% off your purchase by use discount code: FOOKIENMEI


4 comments:

  1. This is pretty interesting... hmmm.....maybe I will look into it... do visit my blog too ok... www.mieranadhirah.com
    Have a great day!!1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Miera Nadhirah Tan,

      Thanks for visiting my blog :)

      Delete
  2. 不错叻,用完我现在的存货,我也要开始进货了,嘻嘻!! =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 小影,

      我的存货也很多,我也要努力使用了。。

      Delete

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com