Pages

Thursday 31 October 2013

My First Personalized Bracelet @ Love A Pearl

Every girls like bracelets whose include me so at September I had joined contest that organized by Love A Pearl. At early October, the results for the contest had been coming out and I did not check for it as I had been forget about this contest until…

We specialized in handmade jewelries and accessories from fresh water pearls, crystal, beads and various choices of charms- Love A Pearl

I received Facebook message from Alicia (owner of Love A Pearl) to tell me that I had won it. The times I read the message, I was so happy to know that I would be receiving a customized bracelet from Love A Pearl. Wow, personalized bracelet which made especially for me!

Now, let take a look for my personalized bracelet and I as so happy to own it as it is my first personalized bracelet with my name. 


My personalized bracelet was made from bracelet, crystals, light bulb beads and alphabets. I like the combination of them at my bracelet. 



I also like the bracelet that chosen for me as the hole of it is quite big that easily for me to wear it myself. Before this, the hole of bracelet that I wear was so small that every times I want to wear it, need the help of friend or family to help me tie it up.




Now, you can customize to personalize your accessories at


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com