Pages

Sunday 20 October 2013

Postcard Project: Happy Anniversary to Andrew

Postcard behind story from Carey:-

Hi! Everyone,
I am looking for postcards for my brothers’ anniversary in October. They have been married for 10 years. Would like to surprise them with some postcards from around the world.


I had sent a postcard to Andrew to wish him “Happy Anniversary”. The purpose I choose this postcard (as above) because I imagine that the lovely couple from this picture of postcard is Andrew and his wife. I had suggested to Andrew that perhaps they can plan to celebrate their Anniversary in Malaysia.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com