Pages

Friday 21 June 2013

Taiwan Souvenirs from General Manager


My General Manager had brought some Taiwan souvenirs for me during her Taiwan Trips.

A Pink Cat 


The pink cat was very cute as it has a bell on its neck. When I move the cat, the bell will sound “ring…..”

I think all of you will have same thought with me that this pink cat is a decoration but this pink cat also has other use which is “Massage”.  Did not believe, let take a look for the picture as below:-


A Sky Lantern Ornament
This sky lantern ornament came from a famous place in Taiwan called “Shi Fen” @ 十份 which the actors from Taiwan Movie of “You Are The Apple Of My Eye” @  那些年,我们一起追的女孩 had been went to there for casting.


It was a scene that main actor and actress from the movie fly the sky lantern together to the sky. I tried to find out the scene from You Tube but did not found it so I shared with you a music video from the movie. Inside the music video has the scene that I told but incomplete.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com