Pages

Friday 14 June 2013

Precious Mineral Sun BB Cream SPF50+/PA+++ (Sample)

Etude House Precious Mineral Sun BB Cream promotes a silky complexion and brightened look with Pearl Mineral Powder infused sheer coverage. Arbutin and Adenosine ingredients help whiten skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles while powerful SPF50 protects skin from harmful UV rays.

Features: Whitening, Anti-wrinkle, Anti-darkening & Lasting Waterproof
How to apply:-
Take an appropriate amount and apply a small dab to your cheeks, forehead and chin, with the tips of your fingers spread BB cream evenly throughout your face. 


This BB Cream come with nice scent. After apply it, I can saw the whitening effect on my face. I like this BB cream because it has powerful SPF which is SPF50 to protect my face from harmful UV rays. 

As this BB Cream is label with waterproof but I did not found out that this BB cream has waterproof function as after apply BB Cream on my face, I can easily wash out the BB Cream that leaves on my finger. 


2 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to try this bb cream for a long time. Do you recommend it? What is your favorite bb cream? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gabriela, for me this BB cream overall is good except i did not found this BB cream is waterproof.

      Recently, i keep trying for others BB cream to find out my favorite :)

      How about you? What your favorite BB cream?

      Delete

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com