Pages

Friday 7 June 2013

HiShop Beauty Ambassador May Surprise Pack

At 28 May 2013 (Tuesday), I had received an email from Mabel that my May Surprise Pack was on the way to my doorstep. After read this mail, I estimated that I will getting my May Surprise Pack by next week as 30th & 31st May were public holiday (Harvest Festival) for East Malaysia and 1st June was holiday for Agong’s Birthday.

During long holiday from last week, I just take a peek from other Beauty Ambassadors' Surprise Pack through Facebook Group and keep thinking that what will I receive in my Surprise Pack. This Surprise Pack is very different with beauty box or beauty bag that we known as the beauty products in Surprise Pack is handpicked for me.

Finally at 4 June 2013 (Tuesday) a week after I received the email, my May Surprise Pack had been arrived. \(◦'⌣'◦)/


My May Surprise Pack consists of

I called this hand lotion as 2M hand lotion because it has a combination of Mango and Mandarin orange which are a special combination.

This cleansing gel is arriving at the right time as my current cleansing product will be finish soon.


That all for my beauty products in May Surprise Pack and the full review for hand lotion and cleansing gel will coming soon. 

~ Exclusive for my reader ~

HiShop
Get RM 20 rebate off when your total purchase above RM 100 by use discount code:
HISURPRISE (valid until 31st July 2013)

Milk A Deal
Get 8% off your purchase by use discount code:
MAD0613 (valid until 30th June 2013)

White.My
Get 8% off your purchase by use discount code:
WHITE0613 (valid until 30th June 2013)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com