Pages

Monday 17 June 2013

IDOtshirt.com- Wear It Proud, Wear It Loud

In this post, I would like to introduce to you a place to personalize your tees which is IDOtshirt.com. At there, you can personalize your tees to express your LOVE towards Malaysia. 


I like to wear T-shirt as it gives me a comfortable feel. Besides that, it is very easy to mix and match with other cloths such as jacket, sweater and others. At last, T-shirt will never out of fashion so it can be my reason to buy more of T-shirt that I like at any time.

Take a look at the idotshirt that I like as below:-


♥ My first choice is white shirt with simple bloomy heart which has hibiscus (Malaysia’s national flower) in it.  It is a good idea to show my love towards Malaysia in a simple way.


♥ My second choice is black shirt with champ heart which has badminton racket and shuttlecock printed. Talking of badminton, I will so proud to say that Dato’ Lee Chong Wei definitely is Malaysia’s badminton champion. 

At last, don’t think, shop now at



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com