Pages

Saturday 22 June 2013

Missha Time Revolution Wrinkle Cure Dream Silky Lotion (Sample)

This is an anti-aging lotion that provides moisture and nutritive energy to the skin which has lost its vitality and firmness.


How to use:
After using toner and essence/serum
Apply appropriate amount on skin and gently pat to absorb


I found out that it was difficult to get the lotion out of the small bottle. To solve for this problem, I put the bottle of lotion upside down so that it will a little bit easy for me to get the lotion but also need to keep shake the bottle to get the lotion out.

After apply with this lotion, I found out that it did absorb quickly into my skin that make my skin feel moisturize.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com