Pages

Saturday 11 April 2020

Penang + Kedah + Hatyai Trip 2018

This was my first time travel with many of my relatives. The purpose of this trip was attending my cousin’s wedding. Besides attend wedding, we also travel to Hatyai. Therefore, I did not list down my itinerary as most of the time I stayed in my aunty house.

When wrote this trip, I can feel that my memory getting lost for most of the details. *so sad* Therefore, I just simply write for my own memories.

To make my life easy, I divided the post as below:-
*When transfer the photo from hand phone to laptop, I just found that I forgot to take room pictures for Red Planet Hotel while the room pictures for D.Wifi Hotel also no complete because I stay with my relatives so it is not so convenient to take room pictures.

Some Snaps for Wedding




Those foods are in Restoran Sin Piao Siang.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com