Pages

Monday 6 April 2020

Kedah Trip: Sungai Petani 2018

26th October 2018 (Friday) - 28th October 2018 (Sunday)

Early in the morning, my dad and I followed ferry to Menumbok (RM 2.50) that depart on 6:00am. When we reached Menumbok, the Menumbok Express (RM 18) has problem so it was so late to reach. Estimated 8:30am reached but actual was 9:00am plus. We asked the driver to drop us at the bus station in front of Kota Kinabalu International Airport.

From Penang airport, we booked van directly to Sungai Petani (Taman Seri Bayu). The van can fit in twelve people but just eight of us follow the van. The one-way trip cost RM 220. For those interested can call Mr. Tan 019-4432576. The time was Mr. Tan’s son fetch us as Mr. Tan was busy.


In Penang airport, you can take some Penang brochure at Arrival hall before start your journey.


My cousin is so talent that she made dry orange slice for us. This is a healthy snack. This orange slice taste a bit bitter as my cousin did not put any sugar and it is very original. My aunty bring the snack all from Kota Kinabalu to us for a try.

In Sungai Petani, it is very convenient by using Grab. Before trip, I reload some money in GrabPay and used in Sungai Petani. For first timer use GrabPay, the first trip only charges RM3 to anywhere.

On 27th October, my cousin was having wedding dinner in Restoran Sin Piao Siang. The next night, wedding dinner in New Jade garden Seafood Restaurant. New Jade garden Seafood Restaurant is a new restaurant that move out from old places. When pin the location for Grab, the Grab driver bring us to old place. I just knew that this restaurant near with Amanjaya Mall. Lastly, we did reached and the driver charged us additional charges.


On Saturday morning, we were having breakfast in N & N restaurant (opposite D.Wifi Hotel ). Besides restaurant has morning market. I came here twice for breakfast.






In Amanjaya Mall, my uncle and dad did add on luggage in AirAsia kiosk. At here, you need pay for agency fee.




Jalan Dewa has food court; you can look some delicious food in here. Besides food, at here has street art but due to time constraints, I did not look for street art.




My cousin bring my dad, uncle and I to De Jiao Hui (Religious Place). The member in Sungai Petani knew my uncle also member of De Jiao Hui so he bring us to upstairs to see. For your information that people is no allow to go upstairs. At upstairs has some Buddha status, they are so beautiful.







D.Wifi Hotel


Four of us stayed in a room. Inside room has two double bed. I slept with my aunty. The hotel did not has lift so you need climb the stairs in order to reach your room.


The room we stayed has small living room. Therefore, my other relatives like come to my room for chit chat and eat some snacks. The opposite of hotel has food court and convenient store.



D.Wifi Hotel @ Sungai Petani
46-47, Jalan Tuanku Haminah 1,
Taman Tuanku Haminah,
Sungai Petani.
Tel: 04-448 0698


Future Trip Checklist:
Eupe Food Court (9:00 am): Pork Noodle
Tesco, Village Mall
Petani Parade
Dataran Zero Kilometer
UTC
Sungai Petani Clock Tower
Sp Plaza
Riverfront City
Billion Shopping Centre
Jalan Dewa: Street Art

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com