Pages

Sunday 5 April 2020

Penang Trip 2018

30th October 2018 (Tuesday) -31st October 2018 (Wednesday)

From Hatyai, we took bus to Penang and stopped at Komtar. Near with Komtar has 1st Avenue Mall and Prangin Mall. The time we reach Penang was quite late, we lunch at 3:00pm. For lunch, we just eat at a shop not far from our hotel. My dad tried for Dry Bak Kut Teh. In hot weather to drink 爱玉冰/Jelly Ice, it is so nice! Fully satisfied!







After lunch, we went to malls that near with Komtar.




For me, I am not so familiar with GPS. After came out from mall, I did not know where is the direction back to hotel so I tried to use GPS on phone. Luckily I safety went back to hotel. Hehe..


At night, we went to food court. I ordered Fried Kway Teow or stir-fried rice cake strips. The stall owner fry it one by one so it took some time to reach me. It is quite oily. Beside Fried Kway Teow, I bought popiah for a try.






In Penang, must try for prawn noodle. The noodle is mix of noodle with vermicelli. It remind me of my mum because sometime when noodle is did not enough, she will mix with vermicelli.


After breakfast, we went around to look for street art. Finally, we did found the sister and brother ride a bicycle street art. The time we went still very early, so did not need queue to take picture. The wall painting was hand-painted by eminent artisan Ernest Zacharevic.






When back, we took flight from Penang to Kuala Lumpur (11:20am-12:30pm) and from Kuala Lumpur to Labuan (6:15pm-8:45pm). The flight back to Labuan been delayed that we reached Labuan on 9:30pm. In flight, I ate preorder dinner that was Bukhara Chicken Biryani.


We were quite early reach KLIA2, we planned to check in luggage first before go around. I just knew that check in luggage only allow three hour before departure. The time I went to KLIA2 was around Deepavali festival so you can see the decoration for Deepavali.





Future Trip Checklist:
Penang Hill: Bus 204 RM 2 or use Grab


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com