Pages

Tuesday 7 April 2020

Al-Qasr Restaurant 2018

13th Dec 2018 (Thursday)

In Cyberjaya, it has many Arab restaurant. When searching, I saw many people recommend Al-Qasr Restaurant. The other choice included Saba Restaurant and Hadramot Village (quite expensive and inside DPulze Mall)


In Arab, the meaning of “Al-Qasr” is “welcome to castle”. I used Grab to here. This restaurant served authentic Arabic cuisine origins from Turkey to Yemen.


When I went in, I saw inside restaurant are all the man but I just went in and have a seat. I ordered quarterly Mandi Chicken (Yemen Food) RM 15 with a glass of water.


For me, the food will be good if add on some vegetable instead of chicken and rice.



Al-Qasr Restaurant
Street Mall, Lot B, Persiaran Multimedia, Cyber 12,
 63000, Cyberjaya, Selangor,
 Malaysia
Business Hour: 12:00pm-12:00am


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com