Pages

Tuesday 25 November 2014

Souvenirs From Melaka, Penang, Kuala Lumpur and Kudat

During January 2014, my sisters had gone to Melaka, Penang and Kuala Lumpur for holiday with her friends.  She had bought me some souvenirs.

This is a chicken floss biscuit that bought from Penang. The biscuit is so delicious.


This is popcorn that has a cheese flavor. At first, I thought that it will has a strong cheese taste but after eat, the taste of cheese is not so strong and yummy that has a little bit of salty.


In Kuala Lumpur, my sister managed went to Doraemon Expo so she had bought some keychain as souvenir. I had chosen the keychain of Doraemon with Dorayaki.


In Melaka, My sister also brought some keychain as souvenir.


I like this Penang keychain very much as it feature all the street art in Penang. Hope that I can go to Penang soon to search for street art.


My sister knows that I am postcard collector so she bought a Melaka postcard for me. At first, she plan to send out the postcard from Melaka but her friend advise she that directly bring back the postcard for me as it would be faster than using post service.


Besides postcard, I also collect angpow so my sister had given me some angpows that she received from purchase of popcorn and in shopping mall.


This is a 2014 calendar that my sister took in Petrosains.


Last is the souvenir that bought by my sister during her trips to Kudat as she had been gone to bee farm and gong production. Kudat is tip of Borneo so I also hope that in future I can go there to take a look.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com