Pages

Saturday 22 November 2014

Happy Birthday Dayre!

Dayre is the App that helps you tell stories on your mobile devices – Dayre App
  
Dayre is an instant blog that you can type and share your story via your mobile at any time so it is very convenience. I also had started to use Dayre by this year but recently my Dayre has problem so I cannot post and comment that made me did not use it anymore.

The story begins with I had saw a post from Emmz_s which as below:-


I am so curious about the secret project by Jingthepianist so I click into her dayre post and see what going on.


After read her post, I found out that her secret project looks fun so I had email to Jing to know more about it.



Below is some of the extract of email that I received from Jing regarding her secret project:-

Thank you so much for supporting me by joining this little “project” haha.

As you know, I am a hardcore Dayree who never stops singing Dayres’ praises haha because everyone is just too awesome and supportive :’) even when I rant hehe

This is for Dayre team :) I’ve wanted to do this for a long time cos I THINK dayre’s birthday is coming soon (actually, u don’t even knw when is their birthday hahaha but anyway!) but I just haven’t got time for that..(look at my neglected comments :I)

Erm..i’m not trying to please them but I just thought that this special team deserve a little something from us, for connecting us together. We need motivation to work better; I believe that they do as well. :)

Decorate your own birthday wishes for Dayre on a piece of A5 paper (half of A4 just to be clear) 

Scan it and email them to me

Keep the piece of paper (or card haha) to yourself and we will all post to the team together, flood their mailbox with LOL (lots of love haha)



After knew the project, I started to think about how would I decorate or do a birthday card. Finally I had got an idea that I draw the characters in Dayre.

There have so many characters in Dayre, I just choose the character that easy to draw to fit into the paper. Haha..because my drawing skill is not so good.


First using pencil to sketch then follow by black pen.


After finished drawing, it’s time for coloring.


Below is the close up for all the characters of Dayre that drawn by me:-



After finished drawing, I need to scan to Jing as she requested to see it. She had made a deadline for this project which on 16th October 2014.


On 19 October 2014, I had received email from Jing about the next step of her project which is sending out the card to Dayre. She wishes that for those are living in Malaysia or Singapore can send out the card on the last week of October so that everyone’s post will KINDA reach at the same time.


As before this, I draw on a piece of paper and now need to be send out so I paste the paper on a card to make it like a postcard.


The other side of postcard, I write the address, massage and done for a little decoration. I use my tape to do a birthday cake.


As I was worried that the postcard will be dirty (as I draw on a piece of white paper) during delivery so I had put the postcard into a plastic to protect it.


For the stamp part, I had cut the plastic to easily the postman to chop the stamp mark on the stamp.

On 27th October, I had post out the postcard before I went to work. After a week, I had seen someone tag me in Dayre so I opened and see the post. Do you know what I see? Haha

Timothytiah had posted my postcard’s pictures in his Dayre and express thank you to me. Haha..Happy! The sad thing was due to my Dayre problem, I cannot comment in his Dayre :(


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com