Pages

Monday 6 October 2014

Montagne Jeunesse Mask Face Food

This series of Montagne Jeunesse Mask Face Food come with 2 sachets that brim with natural ingredients.


Cucumber & Apple Reviving Masque

Revive your skin and remove impurities with cucumber and apple extracts to moisturize, soothe and refresh tired skin.

Cleanse – Apply – Relax for 10-15 minutes – Rinse

This mask has apple scent. When apply the clay mask remember to put your front hair aside as this clay will stick on your hair. My face feel moisturize after wash the mask off.


Avocado Oil & Walnut Exfoliating Masque

Exfoliate your skin with Avocado Oil & Walnut granules to gently wash away dead skin cells and deeply moisturize

Cleanse – Apply – Relax for 10-15 minutes – Rinse

This mask has some granules that act as scrub besides its function as mask. When opened the sachet, this clay mask has a nice scent of avocado. It is very easy to spread on my face. My face feels smooth after washing the clay mask on my face. 

It has 2 sachets while I just use 1 sachet as using 2 sachets are too many for me as my face is not super big.  


Dead Sea Mineral Mud Cleansing Masque

Deeply cleanse your skin with Seaweed and Aloe Vera. The Sea salts and natural clay gently draw out impurities and hydrate skin

Cleanse – Apply – Relax for 10-15 minutes – Rinse

This clay mask is blue color so when applied it on my face, I look like an avatar. Haha..


Orange Oil & Vitamin C Peel Off Masque

Peel away impurities and dead skin with Orange Oil and Vitamin C. These essential vitamins soothe, refresh and restore skin.

Cleanse – Apply – Relax for 10-15 minutes – Peel

This is not a clay mask but is peel off mask. It has a strong smell of orange. This mask is like a gel and sticky like a glue. Although the time recommendation for mask is 10-15 minutes but I peel it off more than 15 minutes as I need to wait the mask completely dry so that the mask will easily to peel off.

If you did not want to wait for too long to peel the mask, remember to apply a thin layer of mask on your face. When peel it, my face did not pain at all.

1. Avocado Oil & Walnut Exfoliating Masque
2. Orange Oil & Vitamin C Peel Off Masque
3. Cucumber & Apple Reviving Masque
4. Dead Sea Mineral Mud Cleansing Masque

Last, after tried for these 4 types of Montagne Jeunesse Mask, I feel in love with clay mask as it is easily to apply on my face with its nice scent. Besides that, it made my masking times won’t feel bored as it has lots of color mask for me to try for. 

2 comments:

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com