Pages

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Angpow Packet from New Friend 2014

Chinese New Year had been passed more than ½ years; I did not expect that I will receive some angpow packet from new friends. 


The story begins with a new friends request from Facebook. As that person is not my friend so I had saw her profile and knew that she is a coin, postcard, stamps collector then I be friend with she as we have same hobby.  


After that, I received her “Nice to meet you” message then I tried to ask her that where she found my profile as I have no idea with it and we did not have mutual friends. Then, she told me that she found through a Facebook page as I had been comment in that page before.


We had chat with each other and through the chatting, she knew that I am angpow collector then she said that she want to give me some angpow packet. The relationship between people can be so amazing that through chatting and without meet with other before, she was so kind that send me some angpow packets for my collection.


6th August 2014

I had received the angpow packets from TPY. From the angpow packets, I was so happy to receive Ah Huat angpow packet which is so cute. The Ah Huat angpow packet is a complete series of it.


Besides Ah Huat angpow, I also received other brand of angpow.


Before Mooncake Festival, in an Angpow FB Group has a quiz. For the first person who answers it correct can get Akira brand of angpow packets. As I did not have Akira brand angpow so I tried my best to answer it and finally I won it.










5th September 2014

I had received Akira angpow packets safety. The stamp on envelope was so unique that has printed Malaysia coin stamp on it.  

Akira angpow packet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com