Pages

Friday 12 April 2013

Eau Thermale Avene Clearance Soapless Gel Cleaner (Sample)

I had received Clearance Soapless Gel Cleanser from Only Beauty. This cleaner is an ultra-mild cleansing gel for blemish prone skin which contains Avene Thermal Spring Water to help reduce irritation and soothe skin.


At first, I saw this product has a word of “Soapless” which I think it will not produce any foam when wash the face. When I used it, the gel had produced much foam so I think my concept about soapless is wrong so I online search for more information about it.



According to Discover Fit & Health, soap and soapless cleansers has same function which will get you clean. But, Soapless soap has their advantages over soap which as below:-

1. Soapless cleaner did not leave soap scum in hard water. Water is considered to be hard when it has minerals such as calcium and magnesium in it. The ingredients in soap react to those calcium and magnesium ions which can leave a film on skin.

2. The ingredients in Soapless cleaner are milder and generally don’t strip away any excess oil so you shouldn’t have to worry as much about dry or irritated skin.

I like the smell of this cleaner, it was refreshing. After using this cleaner, I found out that it did not irritate and dry up my skin. My skin feels soft after using it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com