Pages

Saturday 27 April 2013

Dr.PGA MoistPeeling Gel Soft Exfoliator (Sample)


Dr.PGA MoistPeeling Gel Soft Exfoliator is a natural skin gel exfoliator that  removes dead skin cells effortlessly with Deep Sea Water and Marine Collagen. It is a product of Japan.


Directions:
Spread gel evenly on a cleansed and dry face.
Wait 1 minute before applying circular movements to rub off debris.

jelly type gel
This gel was difficult to spread evenly on my skin. I just leave some gel that I did not manage to press it (as below) on my skin and wait for 1 minute.

After rub off debris and clean my skin, I can saw that my skin has become brighter than before. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com