Pages

Monday 17 September 2012

Wedding Day of My Finance Manager

Before my manager’s wedding day, he had been gave invitation card to Finance Department so that we can all together celebrate his big day.

Invitation card
Wedding Invitation card for Finance Department
 I had joined my manager’s big day at 8 September 2012.  At morning, my manager solemnized his marriage at Anglican Church.

Decoration at the front door of church

Decoration in the church

Wedding photo 

The giving of consent
 At night, wedding dinner take place at Palm Beach Resort.

Wedding Dinner
 
 At last, I would like to congratulate to the perfect couple, Mr. & Mrs. Chi.

Wedding card 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com