Pages

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Why I need the Luxola De-Stressing Kit?

Nowadays, stress become a part of our life that occur at everywhere and anytime such as in work, study, relationship and many more so we must know the ways to proper handle with the stress so that it won’t affect our daily life. At this post, I will share my stress management which as below:-


Jogging
As I am weak at sport activities such as badminton, basketball and many more so I have find my own way to exercise which is jogging (the easy exercise for me). Every time, jogging for few rounds and have a sweat after jogging make me feel calm and clear.  


Listening Music
Every time I feel stressful, I will listen to my favorite music as the rhythms can restore harmony to my mind, body and spirit. It did help me to relax myself.  


Reading
When stress, have a soft reading such as reading magazine can relieve stress. Every time I feel stress, I will pick a CLEO magazine (a magazine that has loads of beauty and fashion tips) that helps me to escape into other world and stop thinking about stress.


Writing postcards
As I had been join for Postcrossing so writing postcards is a good way for me to relieve stress as I can write out the things that make me stress on postcard and send it through mail. It also indicates that my stress will go far away from me when the postcard sends out.

At last, I hope that I can get Luxola De-Stressing Kit from Luxola Malaysia and Average Jane because

This Luxola De-Stressing Kit had attracted my attention with its packaging and function so I hope that I have chance to try on. It comes with face mask + MOR Emporium Candle with sweet scent which is a perfect kit for De-stress. The candle holder also looks luxurious with the gold decorations.
Pic source:thepartydress.net
Besides that, I will have a new way 2 NEW ways to reduce stress as I can make this Luxola De-Stressing Kit into 2 De-stress packages which are

a) Ala-carte package: Relax with Luxola De-Stressing Kit

b) Combo package:  Relax with Luxola De-Stressing Kit + listening music + reading book

Pic source: destination2relaxation.com
I also can share this Luxola De-Stressing Kit with my friends and family as good stuff must be sharing. They also can enjoy the De-stress packages that prepare by me (maybe I also can personalize different De-stress package for them according to their interest). All of us sure have a relaxing gathering during free times.

Ending this post with a slogan,

Luxola De-Stressing Kit, a great kit to stay away from stress.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com