Pages

Friday 2 August 2013

Sabah: Tawau

Picture source: Mysabah.com
Tawau is the administrative center of Tawau Division, Malaysia and the 3rd largest town of Sabah after Kota Kinabalu and Sandakan. It is located at the south-east coast of Sabah which faces the Celebes Sea to the east and the interior mountain ranges to the west- Wikipedia.

As Tawau is my dad’s hometown so I usually back to Tawau with my family during Chinese New Year. Getting from Labuan to Tawau has some choices which are by car, bus and flight. Below is the picture of my car journey from Labuan to Tawau during Chinese New Year 2012.

The journey of Labuan to Tawau

1 comment:

  1. Hm... did not know about this place before, it was interesting =)

    I want to invite to attend my first giveaway! Giveaway Here

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com