Pages

Thursday 22 August 2013

Decleor Hydra Flora Moisturizing Cream (Sample)

Decleor Hydra Flora Moisturizing Cream has combined moisture-boosting and multi-protection active ingredients in cream. I was so surprised to know that this moisturizing cream has the function of anti-pollution that very suitable for those who always exposure with pollution.


The textures of this cream some like water and when I shake the tube of sample, I can hear the sound of water inside the tube. I did not like the scent of this cream and I did not smell out any flora scent (get used with the smell by few applies). It did moisturize my skin after apply it.


***** Happiness Quote *****

Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears – John Lennon



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com