Pages

Thursday 1 August 2013

2013-07 Favorite Postcards Received

This post is about my favorite postcards that I received during July 2013. From July 2013 onward, I will make a list of my favorite postcards that I received during the month for sharing.


This is a maxicard which means that it is a postcard with a postage stamp placed on the picture side of the card where the stamp and card match with each other. It is my first time to receive maxicard and I like it.


This is the postcard that wrote from 8 years old kid who name Laiqd. Although it is simple, I like it as it is writing by a small kid who from Malaysia. I can see his passion towards postcrossing.


This is a drawing postcard which sent from Connie. This postcard shows a picture of Hong Kong which design by Bonita. 


This was my first postcard received with printed message because Sheluna had been injured her right hand so she cannot write the letters neatly. I was so appreciate for her effort to write a postcard to me.


This postcard has a picture of cute baby name Windel Winni who says: Hello here I am again!



4 comments:

  1. Postcrossing looks like so much fun! I would love to try it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gabriela,
      Give it a try and you will love it :D

      Delete
  2. I have a question for you about blogging (sorry to post it here, but I'm not sure where else to write it.) but I was wondering how you started blogging? and also if you have any tips for someone who is new at blogging. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gabriela,

      Feel free to ask me any questions and I love to answer it if I can :)

      I started blogging for recording my life and beauty products that had been used by me because scared will forget it in some days so my blog will be a good place for my further reference.

      Asking about tips? Haha..i also consider myself as a new blogger as there is many things that I need to learn. The tips that I can tell is enjoy blogging and try to read more on other blogger’s blog as you can learn more from them.

      Happy blogging!

      Delete

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com