Pages

Thursday 5 June 2014

My First Modbox

I almost want to faint when I found out this modbox review did not finished up in draft since September 2013. Although it had been passed long times ago, I still wanted to finish this post as this was my first experience with Modbox.

On August 2013, I had won a beauty box from I am a full time mummy and it also my first experience to choose samples that I want at Modbox.


Modbox gives you the power to choose the samples that you want in your Beauty Box. Because a lady knows herself best! - Modbox


Modbox came with a small box with samples selected with a note for samples.  


First, I need to select between Crabtree & Evelyn Lavender Hand Therapy and Ronasutra 2-in-1 Mineral Foundation & Powder. I choose for hand cream as that time I need a hand cream for myself in office use.


Crabtree & Evelyn Lavender Hand Therapy

Calm and soothe dry hands with hand cream that features the finest English lavender that will leave hands so soft. Love the lavender scent!


Crabtree & Evelyn Somerset Meadow Eau De Toilette

I like the scent of this Somerset Meadow EDT and the smell reminds me of natural scent. Based on the packaging of Somerset Meadow EDT, it said that Somerset Meadow captures the uplifting green scent of wildflowers delicately balanced with water lily and ivy.


Crabtree & Evelyn Tarocco Orange Body Lotion

This lotion formulated with vitamin C-rich Tarocco blood orange extract, moisturizing bitter orange extract, conditioning juniper berry and angelica extracts and skin-freshening eucalyptus and sage extracts for skin that is exhilaratingly refreshed and satiny smooth. This lotion is light weight and easily absorb to my skin.


Crabtree & Evelyn 20% Discount Voucher

As my place did not have any Crabtree & Evelyn store so I did not use for it. 


After that, I did not has any choices and need to choose for Unico Advanced UV Defense SPF50/PA+++ as Priviau Perfect Pure Foam Cleansing was out of stock. 


Unico Advanced UV Defense SPF50/PA+++

It has a unique blend of UV filters that provides long-lasting protection of UVA/UVB rays and radiation that may causes skin pigmentation. Besides that, it also has moisturizing formulation contains plant concentrates which prevent spot formulation and lipid oxidant.

This cream did not have any scent when apply it. I like this cream as it is very fast penetrate to my skin without leaving any greasy feeling. As it has SPF50 so it is very suitable to apply before go out.


Last, as Juice Beauty Antioxidant Serum was out of stock so I need to choose between Murad Hybrids Eye Lift Illuminator and Priviau Perfect Magic Peeling Gel. I choose for peeling gel as I want a clean and smooth skin.


Perfect Magic Peeling Gel

This gel has a creamy soft that spreads evenly and effectively dissolves make up and dirty. It also gentle removes dull and dead skins cells to reveal a clear skin.


2 comments:

  1. Hi, I think that was an awesome collection of samples! I wish Modbox could bring back some Crabtree & Evelyn into its samples.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Reluctant Shopper,

      Modbox really is a good box to start for trying the samples as the price also reasonable which cost RM 9 (did not include delivery).

      Delete

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com