Pages

Friday 16 November 2012

Missing of Driving License

Recently my driving license had missing so I went to Jabatan Pengankutan Jalan (JPJ) to apply for a new driving license.

The things that need to bring to JPJ as below:-

a) Identity Card (IC)

I advise that better to bring a photocopy IC than photocopy at JPJ there because the day I went, the photocopy machine was dysfunction that I needed to photocopy at town.

b) Money for RM20.00

In JPJ, just needs to fill up a form that can get at counter there. After filling, the staff will  proceed it and can get a new driving license after a few minutes.  

Receipt 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com