Saturday, 9 June 2018

Registered Investment Consultant

Q: I am interested to do some investment such as unit trust. Does the person who will be my consultant is authorized?

A: Go to Federation of Investment Managers Malaysia (FIMM) to search for it.

Look for “Quick Tools” section and click “Is My Consultant Authorised?

At here, you just key in the full name or IC number of your consultant to search for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...