Pages

Saturday 21 October 2017

Supadio International Airport


Supadio International Airport (IATA: PNK, ICAO: WIOO) is an international airport located 17 km from Pontianak, West Kalimantan, Indonesia. The airport is managed by PT. Angkasa Pura II, and takes up 528 ha- Wikipedia





When in flight, we required to fill in Customs Declaration.



When reach airport and cleared immigration, we asked to queue up and all the luggage or bag put in front of us. Then police will accompany with dog to go around us to ensure that we did not bring drug.



We planned to use GO-JEK app to travel around therefore, we need to buy a Sim card. We choose to buy one Telkomsel Sim card only for internet (5GB) which cannot call out. It cost us 40,000 Rupiah. This was my first time to buy Sim card in overseas, before this, I usually use WiFi in hotel.


I asked the staff to help me change the Sim card in my phone. Luckily, I request for it because after changed the Sim card, I cannot surfing internet. The staff said is setting problem and helped me to fix it. 


After settle with the Sim card, we use airport taxi to go to hotel.


When back, I saw that in airport has A&W.


The Changing Station not all function well.




Supadio International Airport
Jln Arteri Supadio km, 17,
Limbung, Raya River, Kubu Raya, Sungai Raya,
Pontianak, Kalimantan Barat 78381,
Indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com