Pages

Thursday 14 September 2017

Exchange Parcel with Irina

Let take a look what inside the parcel that Irina from Russia sent to me. It took quite a long time to reach me.


This is a small box that can put small accessories or items.


This is calendar postcard and Irina wrote some words for me.


Some stationery such as note pad, note book and note pad.


Correction tape with lead of mechanical pencil.


Russian doll keychain, mechanical pencil and magnet. I like the Russian doll keychain very much.


These are note pad which for me to write something in it and guidebook. Sadly that I cannot read the words inside the guidebook but the pictures are quite beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com