Pages

Thursday 29 September 2016

Panda Gift to a Friend

When shop around, I saw a panda wrapping paper. For me, it is quite rare to see panda wrapping paper and it’s reminds me of my panda lover friend therefore I bought the panda wrapping paper.Then, I wanted to give a surprise for my panda lover friend. I plan to buy all panda small items and put into a small box and send to her.

What inside of the box?

I used panda paper to make many stars.


Besides that I bought some foods which have panda’s pictures.


Those are some panda small items.


I also online printed some panda stickers for she.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com