Pages

Monday 26 September 2016

2016-08 Favorite Postcards Received

My Postcrossing ranking for August 2016 as below:-
On 68th most postcards sent from Malaysia
On 67th longest distance sent from Malaysia 

This postcard is very simple, just with some stickers and stamp mark but I like it very much.


When I received this postcard, it reminds me of my postcard sent from Philippines was missing.


This postcard shows the picture of Bora-Bora. Bora-Bora is a 30km2 islands in the Leeward group in the western part of the Society Islands of French Polynesia, an overseas collectivity of France in Pacific Ocean. I like the doodle behind the postcard.



Wow, this postcard showed lots of French patisseries which all looks delicious. Hope in future can try all of them. Hehe..


This is bird postcard from India. I like the stamps which is so beautiful.



This shaped postcard from China. It is a clown.


This postcard is DIY postcard which using washi tape. 


This is the book cover postcard from Xi Wen (author of the book). I like the words behind the postcard.
爱与被爱
都是一种主观的感受
旁人无法替你们量度
谁的见证也没有意义


This postcard has a fun activity which requires finding out different in these two pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com