Pages

Thursday 12 May 2016

2016-04 Favorite Postcards Received

My Postcrossing ranking for April 2016 as below:-
On 72nd most postcards sent from Malaysia
On 75nd longest distance sent from Malaysia

Actually I want to share the back of this postcard because I found out that the stamps of Belarus are so beautiful. If not mistake, those are stamp stickers.



I always find out that shaped postcard is so special. In this month, I had received two shaped postcards which from China (small steamed bun) and Finland (a pretty lady). 



Online is so amazing because through Facebook, I had known a girl who likes to travel. When she travel to New York, she had sent a postcard to me.


This postcard about Guan Yin which is an East Asian spiritual figure of mercy and a bodhisattva associated with compassion as venerated by Mahayana Budhist. At the back of postcard has sutra of Guan Yin.


Using travel picture to print out as postcard and send out would be a great gift for friend. My friend Ling had printed her Perth postcard and sent to me, so sweet of she.


This year the Tourism Malaysia postcard is about Malaysia Foliage. It features the flowers which can see in Malaysia.


This is my birthday postcard. My sister had hand draw a postcard for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com