Pages

Saturday 27 October 2012

Dare to Be a Champion by Lee Chong Wei


This is autobiography of Dato’ Lee Chong Wei that sharing about how a positive thinking can turn a loser into a winner, a spirit of “Dare to Be a Champion”.  This book starts with childhood of Dato’ Lee Chong Wei until his road to the future. Besides that, the book has includes the name of Yonex racket that used by him, his achievement and badminton games (badminton equipments, scoring rules and fault).

Dare to Be a Champion

Inside view of book
You will always be facing and overcoming the difficult challenges in life, most importantly, you bravely recover when you fail.

I saw myself as my biggest opponent. I always seek to be better, to fight for the best to outdo myself. That’s my attitude. I do my best for all the things I like, no matter how hard it is.

The weight of a gold medal around my neck is the sweetest reward to me, an acknowledgement for all the hard work that I have put in.

Everything that we do, we do it to win. If we dare to win, we should also dare to lose.

When our life come to an end, we will learn that it is the greatest gift we were blessed with.

Failure had left their imprint on me, but they are glorious symbols of a veteran warrior. No matter how hard it is, I will never surrender and battle on along this expedition, like a valorous fighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com