Pages

Thursday 24 August 2017

Met with Sunny & Family 2017

Few years ago, I watched Youtube video regarding bring child to travel around the world. From that, I knew about Sunny, his wife and his son and started followed their Facebook page.


In this year, they had been traveled to many countries with 3 kids. The eldest 5 ½ years old while the youngest around 2 years old. They also traveled to Malaysia (West & East Malaysia). They planning go to Brunei from Kota Kinabalu. Therefore they need go Labuan to take ferry to Brunei.


01 August 2017 (Tuesday)

When they in Labuan (31 July- 2 August), I asked them whether free or not for a meetup.  Lastly we met in Labuan Avenue Hotel at night around 9pm.


This was my first time to go into Labuan Avenue Hotel, I found out that the hotel has pantry room to make some drinks and food (bread & biscuits). Besides that, on the wall has Labuan old stamps and money.



First of all, I thought I cannot meet up with children as their mum said they were tired and sleep. After a while, they wake up and go downstairs. That why I can take some pictures with this family. The children are cute and active.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com