Pages

Monday 6 February 2017

2017-01 Favorite Postcards Received

My Postcrossing ranking for January 2017 as below:-
On 62nd most postcards sent from Malaysia
On 60th longest distance sent from Malaysia

Amazin’graze sent its buyer a postcard which includes me. I quite often buy some healthy snacks from there especially has promotion.



The Santa Claus shape postcard is very cute! My friend bought it from Big Bad Wolf book fair.



This is DIY postcard which use recycles items. For postcard, it is not necessary to buy it. Sometime use recycle item like packaging box also ok but also depends receivers because some people dislike receive those types postcards.


A 14 years old girl sent me this postcard. It was quite some time which I did not receive self-drawing and coloring postcard. It is creative!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com