Pages

Tuesday 11 October 2016

Kuching Trip 2016: Min Hong Kee

12th September 2016

Min Hong Kee located at Jalan Padungan which has many food stalls such as laksa, kolo mee and many more.



First I ordered laksa in special size and lastly my sister looks that laksa more delicious so I exchanged with she. Pity me, lastly during my Kuching trip, I did not try for laksa.


This is kolo mee.


This is spring roll which has many ingredients inside of it. I like it very much. It reminds me of my Melaka trip which tried for Bunga Raya Popiah.


I planned to bring my family to Song Kheng Hai Food Court to try for Gong Pia but due to time constraints we did not go for there. When at Min Hong Kee, I was very happy saw it has sell Gong Pia. The Gong Pia is very delicious.



This is rice vermicelli soup.


This is Lao Shu Fen. It looks like a tail of mouse so it sound like "Mouse noodle" in Chinese.


This is Zao Cai Fen Gan which has thick type of rice vermicelli. It tastes sour. This is Foo Chow dish.



Min Hong Kee
155-157 Jalan Padungan
93100 Kuching,
Sarawak

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com