Pages

Tuesday 4 October 2016

First Time with Uber: Free Ride with Referral Code

25 September 2016

On a snowy Paris evening in 2008, Travis Kalanick and Garrett Camp had trouble hailing a cab so they came up with a simple idea-tap button, get a ride. What started as an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas is now changing the logistical fabric of cities around the world- Story of Uber

In Kota Kinabalu has Uber and GrabCar service, I did not know which to be use and last I used Uber because I have an account with it since my Johor trip but I did not use it because early in the morning did not have Uber service.


My friend told me that GrabCar has a fix rate while Uber is based on the traffic and time spending in order to reach the place. I am not sure about it.


First, you need to install Uber apps in Play Store from your smartphone then you register an account for self. Then you just set your pick up location in Google Map. You can know the estimate fare after set your final location. After you request for Uber, it will helped you find the nearest Uber driver to pick you.



While waiting at the front of Suria Sabah Shopping Mall, I saw the Uber status of Uber driver reached but I cannot find her plate number. After a while, Uber driver contact me and asked me cross the road to Wisma Hasil. As Uber is having same service with traditional taxi but with cheaper fare so taxi driver dislike Uber driver. At the front of shopping mall have many taxis so it is not convenience for Uber driver picks me at there. My first Uber driver is a Chinese lady.


While talking, Uber driver knew that I am first time to use Uber service so she gave me a referral code so that I can enjoy a free ride to hotel. After the ride, Uber did send a receipt to me to my email.

For those who are new user for Uber, you can key in my referral code to enjoy free ride (worth up to RM 10). Have a nice trip!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com