Pages

Thursday 27 October 2016

2016-09 Favorite Postcards Received

My Postcrossing ranking for September 2016 as below:-
On 68th most postcards sent from Malaysia
On 65th longest distance sent from Malaysia

I feel so happy and warm when I received this postcard because on the postcard has my name.  The drawing of Mr. Vegetabird is cute.


Belvedere Castle is a folly in Central Park in Manhattan, New York City. It contains exhibit rooms and an observation deck, and since 1919, the folly has also been the location of the official Central Park weather station. It looks beautiful!


This postcard is super cute which the illustrator has an inspiration of the Shiba Unu helps owners run the little store in Japan. Hope I have chance to visit the shop in future.


When travel to Krabi, my friends and I been took a jumping pose on the island. Received this postcard remind me of our happy times.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com