Pages

Friday 10 June 2016

PS I Laugh You by David Tong & Cheryl Tong

This is a joke book which edited and complied by father daughter team that inside of this book has lots of joke for you to read it. Before this, they had been publishing two joke books which are Laughter, the Best Malaysian and He Who Laughs Lasts! Both of them, I also had been read before.


The name of this book is so cute that is PS I Laugh You that indirectly you will link with PS I Love You but both of them did not has any relationship, just a name that easily for you to remember. I like the words of “ A smile is one thing anyone can wear that never goes out of style and one size fits everyone” which you can find at Preface so now let us start smile in every day. For more information, you can go to Uncletong.com.



In this book, I had picked some jokes to share with you and hope you will like it too which as below:-

Love at First Sight
Q: Why do men like love at first sight?
A: It saves them a lot of time.

Favorite Book
The yuppie asked his latest girlfriend what kind of books she specially liked to read.
“Cheque books!” she replied.

Phone
A teenager girl had been talking on the phone for about half an hour, and then she hung up.
“Wow!” said her father, “That was short. You usually talk for two hours and more! What happened?”
“Wrong number…” replied the girl

Geography Test
A mother noticed her little girl praying. “Please, God…” Siew Mei prayed. “Please bless my daddy and mommy and please make Petaling Jaya the capital of Malaysia.”
“Why did you make such a strange request?” her mother asked.
“Because that’s what I wrote in my Geography test this morning!”

Password
My kids love going to the Web and they keep track of their passwords by writing them down in a notebook.
I noticed one of their passwords was “GoofyMickeyMinniePluto,” so I asked why it was so long.
“Because,” my son explained, “they said it had to have at least 4 characters.”

Filling Out the Form
Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says “if an emergency, notify…,” I put “DOCTOR.”

Pet Gift
In an upscale pet supply store, Mrs. Mohandy wanted to buy a red sweater for her dog. The clerk suggested that she brings her dog in for a proper fit.
“I can’t do that!” Mrs. Mohandy said in horror. “The sweater is a surprise!”

Orange
Ah Noi asked me to spell “orange” the other day.
“O-R-A-N-G-E,” I duly replied.
Her response amazed me! “I want the fruit spelling – not the color!”

Willpower
A beggar walked up to a well-dressed lady outside KLCC and said, “I haven’t eaten anything for days.”
She looked at him and said, “Wah, I wish I had your willpower!”

Shopping
The judge was in a benevolent mood as he questioned the prisoner.
“What are you charged with?” he asked.
“Doing my Christmas shopping early,” replied the judge. “How early were you doing this shopping?”
“Before the store opened,” countered the prison.

That all for the joke sharing as I scared Uncle Tong will sue me for reveal too much jokes in his book. Hehe,,

Last share with you sweet reflection that you also can find in this book that are some meaningful words.
 
Confidence, Trust and Hope
The village people decided to pray for rain. On the day of prayer, all the people gathered and one boy comes with an umbrella. That’s Confidence!

When you throw a one-year-old baby in the air, he laughs because he knows you will catch him. That’s Trust!

When we go to bed every night, although we have no assurance we’ll get up alive the next morning, we still have plans for the coming day. That’s Hope!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com